Darhon Rees-Rohrbacher is prepared to play
music for the following occasions:
Weddings; Funerals; Church Services; Black-Tie Affairs; Restaurants; Museums;
Private Parties; Fund Raisers; Anniversaries; Concerts; Graduations; High Teas;
Bar/Bat Mitzvahs; Cocktail Hours; Historical Events; Hospices; Nursing Homes
To inquire about availability:
Via e-mail, please leave your name and phone number along with the
date, time, nature and place of the proposed event. You will receive an e-mail or phone call within a few days regarding
If I am unavailable for your date, I will provide you with contact
information for my harpist colleagues in the greater Capital District.
Nearly all of the needed information has been supplied on this web
site. However, if you prefer to receive additional materials, such as a
those can be mailed upon request.
Fees/rates for musical services:
All jobs are quoted on a "flat-fee" basis that includes mileage, all
time at the event, round-trip transportation, road tolls, lodging,
harp insurance and professional liability insurance.
All-inclusive package prices are offered to clients, so that the
client will know in advance exactly how much money to budget.
(Some other harpists charge by the hour or half hour.)
Factors determing prices
Click Link for Rates
1. How far of a drive the venue is from the performer's home.
2. Total duration of the event, including round-trip driving time, set
time, tear down time, and duration of the musical portion of the event.
3. How much new music needs to be prepared.
4. Whether special attire is needed to be purchased prior to the
5. Whether the performer needs to find her own hotel accommodations and
for her own meals.
6. Whether the event involves any potential hazards, such as performing
performing near a waterfall, etc.
7. If the event is held on a major holiday, such as Valentine's Day,
Year's Eve, etc., the prices will be higher than usual due to the
premium nature of the engagement.